| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zamboanga City in March is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 37.1mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Zamboanga City March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Zamboanga City, Philippines
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Zamboanga City:
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 1036.2 kms (643.9 miles) N
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 860.3 kms (534.6 miles) N
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) N
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 482.9 kms (300.1 miles) NW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 673.4 kms (418.5 miles) W
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) WSW
- Labuan, Malaysia - 774.5 kms (481.3 miles) WSW
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 818.8 kms (508.8 miles) WSW
- Miri, Malaysia - 939.1 kms (583.6 miles) WSW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) WSW
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 1082.1 kms (672.4 miles) WSW
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 1075.5 kms (668.4 miles) SSW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 716.4 kms (445.2 miles) NNE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 578.8 kms (359.7 miles) NE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Mactan, Philippines - 433.1 kms (269.1 miles) NNE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 493.3 kms (306.6 miles) NE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) S
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) SSE